Today, I'm sharing a card that I created using March's kit.
It's an easy and simple card to create.
1. Pick a coordinating background using a patterned paper from this month's kit.
2. Cut out some of the hexagons from the My Mind's Eye Collectable paper also included in the kit; I used them in the corners of my card.
3. To get my sentiment to stand out more, cut out a small square for the middle of the card. I used the stickers "I", "LOVE", and "YOU" from the sticker sheet in the March kit. However, feel free to use whatever sentiment you wish.
4. Stamp a handful of butterflies using the stamp set in the March kit, and then cut them out.
5. Using foam squares, add them to your card to embellish.
Voila! You've made yourself a cute little card.